Sunday, January 15, 2012

Wonderful Weekend!

Before I share about our weekend, I am going to post Nicole's 10 month picture! Believe it or not, she is 10 months old! I guess I better get her birthday party planned!
One of the ladies working in the nursery asked if she was always this happy. I replied, "Just about."

We had so much fun together as a family this weekend! On Saturday, we went to ABC (where Nick is a student working towards getting his Journeyman card) for their annual Craft Championship. We had fun walking around looking at all the different booths and watching other students compete by putting together electrical stuff. They were also giving out free In-N-Out hamburgers for everyone who was there. Nicole really enjoyed her first hamburger!

That evening, Nicole spent some time playing in her bath. When she is fussy in the evening, a bath will calm her down and bring back her smile!
On Sunday, Nicole was worshipping during church and it was super cute! I didn't think bringing out the video camera was appropriate, so you will have to trust me! She was dancing to the music and when she saw other people clapping, she starting clapping too! Our afternoon was filled with playing with the dogs:

And helping dad do the dishes:

We pray that you are able to find joy in your day to day activities!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! I can hardly wait until I can see her again! Give her a big hug and kiss for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when you think she can't get any cuter- she does!

    ReplyDelete