Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday Fun, Cont.....

I guess I posted to soon with my post earlier today! We decided to go for a walk, but didn't make it very far before we saw some great finds sitting on the sidewalk! Us being the resourceful people that we are, couldn't pass up the deals, so 2 trailer loads later, here is what we ended up with:

 The couch still had the price tag on it! The lady who was working on the house said that her daughter moved out and never took the stuff and so she was just putting it on the curb to get rid of it.

 Here is the couch. I really think I need to finish the other pillowcase...

 The best find of all (I think) was a new sewing table for me! My other one was a cheap one from the thrift store and Nicole could reach EVERYTHING, so whenever she knew I wasn't looking she would pull it all out onto the floor. The side on the left looks like three drawers, but it really is a shelf, so my 2 fabric boxes fit nicely.

 We scored this coffee table for my cousin and his fiancee to furnish their new home.

Here is the finished product! What do you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment