Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welcome 2012

We pray that everyone had an enjoyable New Year celebration! We spent it at home watching movies and spending time as a family. On Monday (Nick had the day off work), we went hiking at Santa Rosa Plateau (Murrieta). Here are some pictures of our day:


So, things are a little different with this computer and haven't quite figured out how to rotate pictures. I will have it figured out by the next blog.







On the way home, we went to Best Buy and Staples to get our belated Christmas gift:

Our computers were getting to be old and slooooow (I didn't realize how slow until I started using this one). The major benefit of having a new computer is that I can finally upload videos. So, here are several videos that I have been waiting to share:





No comments:

Post a Comment