Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday fun

This morning Nick went to help with a Serving the City day through our church and Nicole and I spent the morning at home. After Nicole and I were dressed, I noticed something:
We are TWINS! I promise it wasn't planned and that it wasn't because they were the most recently washed items.

After breakfast (during which she threw her crackers on the ground, this will be important later in the post), Nicole took a nice LONG nap! I was able to get a sewing order most of the way done and I finished it once Nick was home.

Nicole eventually was ready for her snack, so she went to the kitchen buffet that she had set up. She was just grateful that I was actually letting her eat of the floor!


Once Nick got home, he got out new toys for Nicole to play with. His old Chevron cars!! She has been playing with them all afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. I like your Valentine decor/outfits (red and white banner)

    ReplyDelete