Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Weekend To Celebrate!

This weekend gave us many reasons to celebrate with our family. First, it was Nick's grandpa's birthday party on Saturday (his birthday is tomorrow). We celebrated with his family with dinner and cake.

Then on Sunday we went to Doug and Karissa's wedding in Brea. The wedding was beautiful and so much fun! They had the park decorated beautifully and had fun things that made their wedding unique. By one of the trees, they had several frames (just the wood, no glass or backing) with handles screwed on the back. People could take pictures of themselves or as groups using the frames. I also must take a minute to brag about the cakes. They were AMAZING!!! I think they were the best cakes I have had at a wedding (oh wait, I might be a little biased......)! Here are some pictures from the wedding.


 Nicole had no intention of sitting quietly through the ceremony. She was sneezing, blowing bubbles, spitting on Hannah, pulling my mom's hair. It was really pretty funny.
 The boxes of cakes.

 Nicole with her great-grandma Linda
 Hannah, me, Nicole, Grandma Linda, my mom



 Nick taking the time to pose in a frame.
 He wanted to make sure he had all angles covered.
 A 3-D picture of Hannah and me!
 In case you didn't know that I am short.
My Aunt Alisha, her son Bryant, Nicole, and me

We are so very blessed to have family close by so that we can join in on special occasions and make memories together! What a blessing family is!

No comments:

Post a Comment