Monday, August 15, 2011

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school for everyone in our family.............except for the only child in our family. I started working as an intervention teacher at a school in Corona. I will be working as extra support for 1st, 3rd, and 5th. The most exciting part is that I have my own classroom keys! The room I'm using is also used as storage for other stuff, but I am working around that (hey, I finally have a place for my teaching stuff!). I am really excited to start working with the kids and seeing their improvement!

Nick also started his first day of college classes! He is taking one course at the Chino Chaffey campus and two online classes! He has a busy semester ahead of him! He will have class from 6 to 9:50 every Monday and Wednesday night. Those will be long days!

I hope that you find ways to learn and use your mind every day!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job Jona! How did the baby do on her first day with grandma?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is doing really well!

    ReplyDelete