Sunday, August 14, 2011

5 Months Today

Today Nicole is 5 months old! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone! I look at newborn babies and am in denial that Nicole was ever that small......She is continuing to learn new things every day! Her current new trick is to be able to sit up on her own for about 30 seconds. Here is a video that we took last night that shows her sitting.


We also took pictures of her to celebrate that she is 5 months old.





On a side note, at church today Nicole was in the nursery and the main teacher said that she was the best baby in there! And Nick received the best wife award during church because he brought tissues up to the pastor who was preaching and sweating. I was bummed that I missed that moment (I was teaching Sunday School).


No comments:

Post a Comment