Monday, June 4, 2012

Pretty Dresses

As most of you know, I LOVE to play dress up with Nicole! It is soooo much fun to see her run around in cute outfits with hair bows and other accessories! One day she may not let me dress her up, so I try and get her into as many outfits as possible....sometimes 2 different dresses in one day. Here are some pictures of Nicole in her pretty outfits!

This dress is from a friend of mine, Alice, and I have been waiting and waiting for her to grow into it! Also, check out her new sandals!


Here is how Nicole likes to wear her sunglasses, but they don't seem to stay on very well.

This was a great moment! Nick and I were sitting on our planter wall watching her play, when she walked up and decided to sit down next to me. She had been carrying around the jar of bubbles (she wasn't interested in blowing the bubbles though) and buzzing her lips. She spent quite a while sitting her buzzing her lips. So CUTE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment