Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day

This year we celebrated Father's Day with Nicole and I both sick with colds. So, after we both got some good naps in, we enjoyed spending the day as a family getting things done around the house. We also had a yummy bbq dinner with mac 'n' cheese! On Saturday, we went up to Chino and Upland to visit our dads and we enjoyed a yummy dinner at Cici's. Nick challenged me to air hockey (which I won, by the way) and then he played basketball with Nicole.




She loved playing basketball!
 Nicole had a super cute I love dad shirt!

 Nicole also loves to help with any chores that she can! Including mowing the lawn.
While Nick and Nicole were working on the yard, I planted some new flowers for our flower bed.


Nick also used the day to rescreen one of the windows, checked his work on the sink, added a soap dispenser to our sink (which is awesome!!), added a lock to the back gate, and did a few other to-do's on his list.

No comments:

Post a Comment