Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Park day

Our little girl is growing up so fast! Today we took her to the park where she tried to do everything just like all the big kids!




Yes, she tried to climb the rock wall


She was watching the other kiddos swinging and saw where they put their hands, so she copied them.

I was surpised at how little help she needed from Nick to climb up this wall.

Before we left for the park, she decided she needed a snack. So, she found the box of teddy grahams, took the bag out of the box and put it on the table, and then went to throw away the box. I think she was planning on eating the entire bag of crackers!

This morning while I was doing dishes, I heard the tv. I looked over, Nicole found the remotes, climbed on the couch, turned on the tv, used the Roku remote to turn on a show on Amazon Prime. She is getting so smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment