Sunday, October 2, 2011

Where did my newborn go?

Today Nick and I were at Target buying a few things. One of the things I needed to get was another pair of pajama's since I don't seem to keep up on the laundry..... While we were looking at pj's, I held up a newborn pair to the 9 month pair that we were buying and I couldn't believe how much she has grown! Then we decided to look at the 12 month ones, and we were in complete denial that she will soon be that big!

Okay, and the real reason that you are looking at this blog post......videos of Nicole! I am posting videos of Nicole trying to crawl. Just keep this in mind (1) At this point in her little life, she will only attempt crawling when she is mad, so I'm not being mean, it's just the only time she will practice and (2) She doesn't wear clothes (it kills me to post pictures/video of her not in one of her many super cute outfits) because these are usually taken after eating her veggies (see other posts to see how messy that gets!) and she has a tendancy to get tripped up on clothes.



Okay, here is one picture I took of her to show that she is generally a dressed baby.


Remember to laugh often and celebrate the little things everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment