Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fun with Hannah

Last week Hannah came down from Idaho to visit. Here are some videos and pictures that she took.

For as long as I can remember, my dad has kept a pen in his front pocket. Nicole has figured this out and has made it her mission to keep it out of his pocket!

This next one is pretty funny because my mom found a video that Nicole LOVES to watch! It is Kermit the frog singing the alphabet song. They watch it 2-3 times a day when my mom is watching Nicole.

Nicole really enjoys watching movies......or at least removing all the movies.


And what better way to end this blog than with a picture of Nicole with Aunt Hannah! Nicole's pjs say "my auntie is a fox".

I pray that you enjoy the time you spend with your family and the memories that are made in the little things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment