Sunday, October 9, 2011

Four Years

This weekend Nick and I celebrated 4 years of marriage! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone and how much has changined in these four years. To celebrate, my mom took care of Nicole for the day so Nick and I could spend time together. We started the day with Nick doing homework and me cleaning the house (yup, we are real party animals). Later, we had massages done. Finally, we went out to dinner at Joe's Crab Shack and dessert at Frosty Freeze. I can't wait to see what the next four years brings for us!

Here is Nick getting his massage! It was great because she came to our house!

Here is Nick at Joe's Crab Shack

I was so hungry that I took a bite of the menu....oops!

Anniversary gifts from our wonderful parents! We were going to use the movie tickets, but ran out of time. I guess there is another date night in store for us!

Snuggling with mom. Now that she's more mobile, she doesn't do this often enough!

Her shirt says "I've been practicing in mom's belly". Enough said.
Here is Nicole trying apples for the first time. After this bite, she really enjoyed them! Nick thought that it would be funny to quote Green Eggs and Ham.

We pray that your marriage is strong and that you find ways to continue dating no matter how long you have been married!

No comments:

Post a Comment