Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Fun FREE Evening

Tonight we decided to have a family evening and check out Christmas lights. On the way, we decided to have dinner at Chick-Fil-A (Nick had helped out the manager with some car problems several weeks ago and she gave him coupons for free meals- sandwich, drink, and fries). When we got there I realized that it was Family Fun night and Santa was visiting (I have been wanting a picture of Nicole with Santa, but didn't want to pay for it). After dinner, we headed out to look at the lights at Mission Inn. Here are some pictures:
 I am a little bummed that the picture turned out blurry, but I will find another free Santa (with no line to wait in)!


 I thought the candles were really cool!


 Our little star



1 comment:

  1. Love your pictures; we enjoy walking around the Mission also!

    ReplyDelete