Friday, November 11, 2011

Having Fun!

Here are some pictures and videos of us having fun!


All worn out after a day of having fun!


Nicole managed to climb on top of my fabric box! Nothing is safe around here!


Our table at the Homespun Market at Lambs Fellowship.

Look at where Nicoles right leg is......she was trying to use the wipes box to help climb her toy shelf.

Nicole LOVES looking at the dogs! However, the dogs don't really care about her.

Resting and watching Seasame Street while I made dinner.

Nicole was helping me fold laundry. I didn't get much done, but we had plenty of fun play time!

I'm not sure why this posted twice, but it's super cute! Every time we go through the front door, Nicole has to do this! She will fuss if we don't let her. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment